- Case Studies
- Traffic Order FAQs
GIS Surveying Technicians
Location: UK-wide surveys
This opportunity is to join our Surveying Team, undertaking accurate data collected projects on-street, throughout the UK. It is being advertised alongside our GIS Mapping Technician roles, which will be office based.
- GIS software proficiency and experience
- You should be able to work both independently and as a member of a team
- You must be able to stay away from home at survey locations, Monday-Friday
- You will have an aptitude for working on maps, and be attentive to accuracy and completeness of data recording
- You must be willing and comfortable with being outside for the majority of the working day
NOTE – We regret that we will not be able to consider anyone without demonstratable experience of using GIS Software (university experience is acceptable).
- Experience in road restriction/Traffic Order surveying
- Professional GIS / data entry project experience
- Full UK car driving license
We regret that those applicants not meeting the above requirements will not be considered for the role.
This will be particularly suitable for Geography graduates with previous GIS experience. Applicants must have a keen eye for detail and an interest in learning new mapping and data entry skills.
We are seeking multiple people interested in a flexible working agreement, but would also consider fixed-term contracts or full-time permanent positions for the right candidate.
This role offers £11 p/h, plus expenses (if incurred for project work).
Free parking and bicycle storage is available at the Newbury office. We are located close to the train station and bus routes.
Full training will be given to all new employees.
Please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.
Buchanan Order Management is an equal opportunities employer.
Click here to view all positions.