- Case Studies
- Traffic Order FAQs
Traffic Order support
What we can provide
Buchanan Order Management (BOM) offers a full range of Traffic Order support to assist our clients, including:
- Scheme design or on-street checking of Traffic Order requests.
- Detailed design work, including marking and signing requirements, in line with TSRGD and associated guidance/ design advice notes, and bill of quantities.
- Review of consultation responses, committee reports and modified designs.
- Consultation requirements, including informal, statutory bodies and stakeholders and formal public consultation. Drafting consultation letters, leaflets, emails and correspondence as well as drafting recommendation reports based on feedback.
- Drafting of public notices, advertisements, statements of reasons, amendment orders and implementation plans.
- Traffic order support offered by BOM can include Temporary, permanent, experimental, consolidation, amendments and variations.
- All traffic order support can cover static (parking) and moving (including speed limits) restrictions.
- Utilise the Traffweb system for consultation purposes and uploading traffic order information for the public, including legal documents and the uplaod of map- based schedules.
We also own the full range of Buchanan Computing applications to help provide your sign designs, lining schemes, proposed orders and consultation plans.
How we can help you
We have provided the above services for both long term clients and for one-off commissions when a specific task is required or when a resource shortage has resulted in a need for short term external support.
We often help new and existing clients when a backlog occurs and ParkMap needs to be updated. We would be happy to discuss any level of support you may require so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 4521